New Use / Reuse

Use the form below to report new use, re-use - any use, anywhere - of your recorded work. The union often learns of unpaid use of union recordings through our members. Below you will find the definitions of new use and re-use.
New use: When music recorded in one medium shows up somewhere else -- in a different medium for a different purpose -- then your name on the union contract can mean an additional wage payment. For example, a CD recording used in a film soundtrack is a new use.
Re-Use: Many electronic media agreements call for additional payments to be made for the continued use of your recorded music. Examples include TV programs and commercial jingles.
*Denotes Required Field