PRIMARY INSTRUMENT(S):Bass Guitar
TYPE OF WORK DESIRED:TOURING
TEACHING MUSIC LESSONS
CHART READING/WRITING SKILLS :
HOME STUDIO :Home Studio:
ADDITIONAL SKILLS :Additional Skiills:
As a freelance guitarist and performer I aim to be proficent in an array of styles and be able to adapt to situations on stage and in the studio in order to serve a given artist's needs and bring about the best musical result.
Resume / Bio:
Self-Employed: Private Guitar Instructor
- Currently teach guitar lessons to beginning and advanced students.
Tremont Temple Baptist Church: Praise Band Guitarist
- Played electric and acoustic guitar in the praise band on a regular basis.
- Helped arrange music for services.
Gateway Community Church: Praise Band Guitarist
- Played electric guitar and performed with the praise band on a regular basis.
Artists I've toured/recorded with in Nashville:
- Colin Elmore - Sony recording artist
- Leah Blevins
- Nicholas Jamerson
- Emma Hern
- Lydia Luce
Berklee College of Music: Music Performance, May 2014
- Attended Berklee College of Music on scholarship.
- Performed extensively with various artists and ensembles around Boston as well as many college events.
- Recorded often as a guitarist and mandolinist in professional studios for student projects and other sessions.
- Studied privately with Kevin Barry, Joe K. Walsh, Chris Eldridge and Julien Kasper.
- Graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 3 years; Cum Laude and Dean's List.
- Experience teaching private lessons
- Extensive performing experience
- Ability to read music
- Multi-instrumentalist (guitar, mandolin, electric bass)
- Proficient in blues, rock, country, bluegrass and jazz styles
- Extensive knowledge of music theory and jazz harmony
- Organized, punctual, and friendly